Canada PR application in Buffalo VS in Canada

Here is my background. I am a South east Asian working in USA in H1B. My work permit for Canada is currently in process in the NY office. I plan to move to Canada in March.

My question is where and when do I apply for Federal skilled worker class Permanent Resident application? I have an offer from Canadian employer, so I would qualify under arranged employment.

I have 2 options:
1. Apply for PR right away in the Buffalo office.
2. Go to canada on March 2010 and apply from canada.

Which option is faster and what do you experts recommend.

If you have the possibility of securing a work permit, it would appear to make the most sense to enter Canada on this basis to begin work without fail. You may then pursue your permanent resident status simultaneously or concurrently with the work permit case.

1-2 of 2

Reply to this discussion

You cannot edit posts or make replies: You should be logged in before you can post.