UK Resident Looking to Live in Canada but work mostly in US


I am a British citizen and I work for a Dutch company.
The company are looking at using me as a technical support engineer to work covering US and Canada.
I would like to base myself in Canada but will be making regular trips to the US.
I guess I need either temporary or permanent residency in Canada, is this likely to work or would it be easier to base me in the US ?


1-1 of 1

Reply to this discussion

You cannot edit posts or make replies: You should be logged in before you can post.