work permit extension


i have applied for work permit extension as i got 6 months less work permit due to passport expiration, but paid wrong fees they returned and asked for pay full fees and reapply, i did paid full fees and applied now they again returned saying same you didnt paid full fees but i have paid and attached fees and now since my work permit is expired they are asking me to apply for restoration should i apply restoration or should i reapply for work permit with letter of explanation?

Please tell me what process should i follow, as I have paid my fees properly as asked and resend my application and it is mistake by cic.


1-1 of 1

Reply to this discussion

You cannot edit posts or make replies: You should be logged in before you can post.