Work permit on Visitor Record

thasan
thasan
Hi guys so here is my situation, I came here as a student and then after graduation I got my PGWP and after that I applied for my PR under MPNP, during that time my work permit expired and due to lack of documentation my status had to be restored under Visitor. Now I am currently under visitor status and have received my file number/AOR, I was wondering if I can apply for a work permit again so I can start working again till I get my PR, any responses will be greatly appreciated

just to be clear my MPNP is already approved and I already have the AOR for my PR application, I am currently on a visitor record
David
David
You are eligible to apply for a work permit. If you have been nominated by Manitoba, then they may issue you a Work Permit Support Letter to facilitate the process of obtaining such a permit. You can request such a supporting letter by contacting the program officials by email or in person at their office in Winnipeg.

1-2 of 2

Reply to this discussion

You cannot edit posts or make replies: You should be logged in before you can post.